Labels

Sunday, February 19, 2012

L #8- I've Got Your Number

Last year, I read the hilarious Can You Keep a Secret by Sophie Kinsella.  So when I heard she had a book coming out on Valentine's day, I made sure to finish up the book I was reading in anticipation of this one.  Kinsella, once again, did not disappoint.

This book is about Poppy Wyatt.  She has lost her engagement ring, which is a family heirloom of her fiance's family.  She is in a panic, and while searching for it, has her phone stolen.  When she finds a mobile in the trash, it seems cosmic and she claims the phone as her own.  When the phone rings, from a Sam Roxton, Poppy starts texting and speaking with him regularly.  While she's searching for her ring, their lives become interwoven.  This one was just as hilarious as all of Kinsella's other reads.  I loved it!

291 pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment