Labels

Monday, February 13, 2012

L #6- Bloodfever

This is the second installment in the Fever series by Karen Marie Moning.  I didn't anticipate reading it so quickly following the first.  But you know what they say about curiosity!

This book picks up where the first left off.  Mac has recently been injured in a close encounter with a vampire and the Lord Master (the one who is leading the dark Fae in the human world).  She begins to realize Jericho Barrens is the only one who can keep her safe.  She meets a whole group of other sidhe-seers, such as herself, but does not learn much about them.  I suspect that's for later books.  There are more questions than answers in this book, as Mac's life takes on darker and darker twists.  She is no longer the naive girl who first came to Ireland and she is faced with very tough choices as she and Barrons try to locate the dark book.

I decided to take a small break from these books, and read some things that are more realistic.   But I know I'll be back to finish off the series. 

This one had 229 pages on my nook.

No comments:

Post a Comment