Labels

Thursday, August 25, 2011

L #30- Can You Keep a Secret?

This book, by Sophie Kinsella, was another "let's read something quickly" book. I started it yesterday afternoon...around 2 pm. And I finished it by midnight. It was such an easy read. And though I'm a little tired today, it was worth it.

Emma Corrigan accidentally shares all her secrets to a stranger on a plane. When it turns out that stranger owns the entire company that Emma works for, Emma's life takes an interesting turn. We all have secrets, small or large. And I found this an interesting take on revealing those secrets. What would happen if everyone knew ALL of your secrets? Would it change all those little white lies you told, would you be more honest in the future? I really enjoyed this book, and laughed out loud on several occasions. 273 pages.

1 comment: